Monday, November 16, 2009

Paintball

Here are some pictures from the paintball trip we took with the youth group. It was a great day and the weather was perfect. The only thing that caused some problems was the excessive amounts of mud on some of the courses, but other than that is was smooth sailing.


This was before we got too messy. I think we had just completed the first course.



Go team orange! This was the only course where we were able to stay out of bounds and coach our teams/take pictures of the actual courses.


Ouch! His front was totally covered too.


Our group at the end of the day, tired and muddy. The last two games we played were total elimination w/ no time limit. My team dominated :). The biggest bummer was that I never saw Kyle during the matches, and never had a chance to take him out (we were on opposing teams).






































3 comments:

  1. Love the t shirt, how appropriate. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I was going to mention the shirt, too, Mal. oh so perfect.
    Great photos! Post more!!!
    any welts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one bad welt on my calf, but otherwise was unscathed. Kyle, on the other hand, should rethink his Pickett's charge strategy. I will try and post more pictures...any requests?

    ReplyDelete