Sunday, September 20, 2009

This and That

So, today Kyle and I drove forty minutes to a baby shower that we thought was today, only to arrive there and have Kyle remember that it actually was yesterday. Oops! How lame to get the date mixed up. Even more of a bummer because Kyle has to go into work again tonight. School has started, but I still haven't gotten any calls to sub. So I've just been hanging out and using my time "wisely".... Seriously though, having a second car makes a huge difference. I've been able to go to youth group for the past two Sunday's even though Kyle has had to go into work. I've also been able to join a Friday morning Bible study, which has been great so far.

One upside of all my free time is that I have been motivated to work on a lot of my ongoing knitting projects that I had going on and have finished quite a few of them. I'll try to post some pictures of them next time. My camera has been out of batteries and I haven't had a chance to replace them yet....must get rechargeable batteries. But like I said, it has been nice to have the time to knit enough to see the progress almost immediately. It makes for the motivation to keep it up.

Well, I think I'm going to get some ice cream and watch some more of the Emmys.

1 comment:

  1. I had some ice cream last nite and then took a nap before I went to bed

    ReplyDelete