Sunday, September 19, 2010

Surviving

So, it has been almost two months since I've updated. Much has happened. The biggest thing is probably that I've started teaching full time. It's been a bit insane and I feel like I just survive from one day to the next. I truly would like to have a three day weekend because it would give me at least one day when I could truly be free of school. As it is, it is always on my mind in some shape or another. If I'm not just thinking about it, then I'm probably doing something related to it.

I wish I could say that I love it, or that I feel born to teach. At this point I'm not feeling it. I don't dislike it, but it is certainly frustrating. Friday I left with a horrible eye headache/pain and I am really hoping tomorrow doesn't end the same way. Anyhow, I need to finish grading some papers and all that fun stuff. Two weeks down.......

No comments:

Post a Comment